The CON-SERT™ self-drilling concrete screw is made from hardened, yellow passivated zinc to give it its strengthened feature. The screws come with a deep thread that cuts through concrete or masonry, enabling them to be inserted directly, meaning there’s no need for plugs.
Installation requires two simple steps:
- Pre-drill a 6mm or 6.5mm hole
- Directly insert screw
- Gauge 7.5mm
- 60mm to 180mm lengths available
- Star T-30 drive
- Self-drill into a pilot hole
- No need for a plug
- Made from hardened, yellow passivated zinc
- Box of 100 with 1x Star T-30 driver bit included
- Plastic screw caps available >>
Order before 12pm for next working day delivery, from our manufacturing and distribution facilities in the Midlands, UK.