Our wall plugs (also known as anchor, raw or rawl plugs) are made from sturdy plastic and fit into any base material – solid or hollow and are ideal for use with our CON-SERT multi-purpose screws
- 25mm yellow plugs with a 5mm drill diameter
- 35mm red plugs with a 5.5mm drill diameter
- 45mm brown plugs with a 7mm drill diameter
Coming in simple yellow, red and brown colour variations, means you can easily identify which size you require, helping to speed up the task in hand.
Order in boxes or 100 or take advantage of our bulk order prices for 2000 per box (containing 20 smaller boxes holding 100 wall plugs each), single gauge, length and colour. Our bulk pricing for 2000 plugs gives excellent value for money for anyone that regularly uses Wall (or Rawl) plugs.
Order before 12pm for next working day delivery, from our manufacturing and distribution facilities in the Midlands, UK.
Why and how to use a wall plug?
Wall plugs (also known as anchor, raw or rawl plugs) are essential when you want to attach an object to your wall. A normal screw will not securely stay in masonry without a wall plug. Wall plugs expand to securely grip the sides of the pre-drilled hole and will help to hold the multi-purpose screw in place without damaging your walls.
- Decide where you want to fit your wall plug
- Check for hidden pipes and electric cables using a detector
- If the location is safe, mark the wall for where you want to drill
- Choose the correct size of plugs and drill bits for your multi-purpose screw
- You’ll need to drill into the wall slightly deeper than the length of the plug
- Keep the drill square to the wall and hold it steady to avoid a wonky hole
- The wall plug should be a tight fit within the hole
- Lightly tap the plug to level it with the wall
- This is now ready for you to securely screw into.