Glazing packers guarantee glass alignment and squareness as well as maintaining the correct weight distribution. The right products with proper installation are crucial factors in preventing the need for expensive remedial callbacks.
These window packers are purpose designed to allow for fast and accurate positioning of the glazed units within the window frame assemblies.
Main Benefits of Fix Direct’s Glazing Packers
- All products are moulded to close tolerances using only prime grade materials
- International (ISO) colour coding for easy and quick identification
- Ensures squareness of frame and alignment of glass
- Maintain correct weight distribution
- Eliminate the risk of glass eating into the window frame
- Materials will not deteriorate and are unaffected by sealants
Our glazing packers are sold in either mixed bags or in one size.
One mixed bag contains 100 glazing packers:
- 1mm: 13 pieces
- 2mm: 13 pieces
- 3mm: 20 pieces
- 4mm: 20 pieces
- 5mm: 20 pieces
- 6mm: 14 pieces
24mm, 28mm and 32mm widths in each bag. All packers are a standard length of 100mm.
Sold as a box of 10 mixed bags (1000 packers in total in the box) including an assortment of thickness’s.
One Size Boxes
Glazing Packers are also available as the same size in a box of 1000, all with equal width and thickness.
End of Range Surplus Stock Offer
20mm and 30mm widths in 1mm to 6mm thickness in boxes of 1000 (while stocks last)
All glazing packers are normally in stock and available for dispatch within 1 to 3 working days, from our manufacturing and distribution facilities in the Midlands, UK.